10 Healthy Dinner Ideas That Awesome
If you are looking for healthy, but easy and tasty dinners at the same time, here you have them. We give you the recipes and Healthy Dinner Ideas and the keys to dine well and sleep better.
- GREEN JEWISH CREAM WITH PRAWNS
It is a variation of the classic sautéed bean with shrimp but with the vegetable “camouflaged”, so that it goes unnoticed and more easily. In addition, as you can also take cold, fits in any time of year. And the detail of the prawns gives it a sophisticated touch. This is a great healthy dinner idea.
HOW TO MAKE IT STEP BY STEP
- Prepare the vegetables and sauté the onion. First, wash the beans, break them and cut them. Then, peel the potatoes and cut them into quarters. Peel the onion and cut it. Then, heat a tablespoon of oil in a pot and sauté the onion for a few minutes over low heat, without letting it takes color.
- Cook the vegetables. Pour half a teaspoon of salt into the pot where you have fried the onion, add the beans and potatoes cover everything with a liter and a half of water, and put it to cook. After about 25 minutes or so, remove from heat and crush.
- Cooking the prawns. Peel the prawns. Fry the heads and the shells with two tablespoons of oil. After 4 minutes or so, add half a glass of water and cook for another 5 minutes on a high heat. Next, strain the broth, discard the remains of the shells, and cook the resulting juice for 2 more minutes. Finally, sauté the prawns and serve the cream with them and the juice of the heads and the husks.
- LASAÑA VEGETAL LIGHT
If you like lasagna but have renounced it because it is very heavy, do not miss our light vegetable lasagna. A version with 200 calories less than that of a lifetime.
To achieve this, we have dispensed with the meat and potatoes of traditional lasagna. Instead, we have only put vegetables and mushrooms, which are very satisfying. And for the béchamel, we opted for skimmed milk, in addition to reducing the flour and oil to the minimum expression.
Our version has 200 calories less than that of a lifetime, but it is just as complete. To achieve this, we dispense with the meat and the sauce and, instead, we put only vegetables and mushrooms, which are very satiating. And for the béchamel, we put skim milk, in addition to reducing the flour and oil to the minimum expression. This is a great healthy dinner idea
HOW TO MAKE LASAGNA VEGETAL LIGHT STEP BY STEP
- Prepare the béchamel. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil, add 30 g of flour and remove it. Pour the skim milk, in a thread, stirring until thick, and season.
- Cook the spinach. Wash the spinach and steam them for a few minutes. Mix them with a part of the béchamel, and reserve them.
- Sauté the vegetables. Clean and wash the carrots, zucchini, eggplant, and mushrooms. Soften with an oil thread the first two. Then, add the aborigine and mushrooms. Sauté about 6 minutes or so, season to taste, and mix everything with the fried tomato sauce.
- Assemble the lasagna. Cook the pasta. On a bed of spinach with béchamel, mount the lasagna alternating layers of pasta and vegetables with tomato sauce. Cover with remaining béchamel sauce, sprinkle with cheese and cook about 20 minutes in preheated oven at 170º
- RICE WITH SEASON VEGETABLES
There are infinite grains of rice but this whole grain rice with seasonal vegetables we love because it is delicious, easy, economical and … it only has 220 calories!, Which is why it is 100% free of guilt. This is a wonderful healthy dinner idea
In addition, as it only takes rice, vegetables, and nuts, it works as a vegetarian dish, and also vegan, since it does not have a single ingredient of animal origin. And also, thanks to this combination of nutrients, it works as a single dish.
HOW TO MAKE INTEGRAL RICE WITH vegetable STEP BY STEP
- Cook the rice and beans. Heat the volume of rice in water two and a half times and season. While it warms, blunt the beans wash them and cut them. And when it breaks to boil, add the beans and rice. Cook covered 20 minutes (check the rice container since the cooking time can vary according to its variety) and let stand 10 minutes.
- Skip the vegetables. Scrape the carrot, wash it and dry it. Clean, wash and dry the pepper. Cut both into cubes. Peel and chop the onion and sauté 2 minutes, in 2 tablespoons of oil. Add the pepper and carrot, salt and pepper and cook 10 more minutes over low heat.
- Make the minced and serve. Peel the clove of garlic and wash and dry the rosemary. Put them together with the almonds. Stir all 1 minute in a tablespoon of oil. Add the rice and beans, as well as the sautéed vegetables. And it serves in individual bowls.
- QUINOA SALAD WITH PEPPER AND CHAMPIÑONES
In addition to being a very versatile product that can be combined with many foods, quinoa has so many benefits that it should be a fixed in the diet. It provides fiber, protein and is also an excellent source of calcium. And since it does not have gluten, it is suitable for coeliac. This is a wonderful healthy dinner idea
HOW TO MAKE SALAD OF QUINOA WITH PEPPER AND CHAMPIÑONES STEP BY STEP
- Wash the quinoa. To do this, use a bowl of cold water, add the quinoa, stir and drain. Does this process 3-4 times more to make sure it is clean?
- Cook the quinoa. Once clean, add three parts of water for each part of quinoa, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove it from the fire once the grain is in its point and let it rest.
- Prepare the vegetables. Clean and wash mushrooms and peppers well. Chop them into squares and stir them together. When they are ready, remove them from the heat and let them cool.
- Assemble the salad. Cut the lemon into two pieces and prepare a juice with one of the two halves. Next, mix the quinoa with the vegetables, and add the juice of the half lemon, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve. To present it in an original way, use a plating ring, around a mold or a bowl, and decorate with parsley leaves on top.
- EGG ROLLS
Egg rolls are a classic of the express dinners. But they can be a bit bland and incomplete if you limit yourself to the typical French omelet. The one in our recipe, with arugula and goat cheese, is like giving you a banquet, but super complete and without moving a finger
HOW TO PERFORM THE TORTILLA ROLLITOS STEP BY STEP
- Prepare the filling. On the one hand, dress the arugula, which normally comes in an open bag and ready. And on the other hand, cut the goat cheese into slices. Divide the arugula and cheese into 4 parts and reserve in the fridge.
- Cook the tortilla. First, beat an egg and add salt and pepper. Next, heat a medium nonstick skillet. And finally, pour the egg and set the tortilla on both sides as if it were a pancake.
- Put the filling. Cover the tortilla with the cheese and arugula you had reserved in the fridge. Remember to use only a quarter of both ingredients in each tortilla.
- Make the roll. Roll the tortilla into a curl. And repeat the steps with the rest of the eggs, arugula, and cheese. To keep them cool, you can cover the tortillas that you already have rolled with a little aluminum foil. When serving them, you can cut them into thick slices and sprinkle them with the paprika.
- This is a great healthy dinner idea
- SAUTÉED NOODLES WITH CLAM AND PRAWNS
The sautéed noodles with clam and prawns are a delight for the senses very complete, energetic and not at all heavy thanks to the low caloric content of the seafood and the powerful fat burning effect of these two ingredients.
In addition, since they combine hydrates with proteins and fiber, they are ideal as a single dish. And they have that festive touch that gives the seafood so much to surprise the guests with a succulent dish as to give us a feast ourselves one day, because yes because we are worth it. This is the best healthy dinner idea
HOW TO PERFORM IT STEP BY STEP
- Prepare the seafood. First, soak the clam to release all the sand and impurities. Do it in salt water and leave it to soak for about 30 minutes. Then, peel the prawns – keeping the heads and the shells – and remove the intestines.
- Make the broth. Take the heads and shells of the prawns that you had reserved. Add the saffron threads, season, cover with 6 dl of water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cook the noodles. Strain the prawns stock. Then, put it back on the fire and cook the noodles for about 6 minutes. And finally, remove, cover and let stand 5 more minutes.
- Skip the vegetables. Peel the onion. Scrape the carrot and chop both. And cut the beans into thin strips. Sauté all the vegetables for 3 minutes. Add the prawns and the clamp, rinsed and drained, and sauté 2 more minutes until the clam open. Add the noodles and parsley mix everything carefully and serve.
- CARROT CREAM
Vegetable creams are one of the stars of the recipe book. They are hot and cold, you can prepare them in advance and they help you meet the maximum of five servings of fruit and vegetables a day. This is the best healthy dinner idea
HOW TO PERFORM IT STEP BY STEP
- Peel and wash. Peel the onion and cut it into julienne. Clean and cut it into thin slices. Scrape the carrots, wash them and cut them into slices. Peel the potato and cut it into pieces. Peel and grate the ginger. And finally, wash and chop the chives.
- Sauté and sauté. Put to heat oil in a pot. Sauté the onion and leek for about 5 minutes or so. Add the carrots, potatoes and grated ginger to the stir-fry; salt and pepper and fry everything a few minutes.
- Cook the vegetables. In the same pot that you have fried the vegetables, add water until you cover them all. Boil the whole over medium heat for about 20 minutes. And at the end add the coconut milk reserving a small amount to decorate the dishes at the end.
- Prepare the cream. Grind cooked vegetables with water and coconut milk. Rectify salt and pepper if necessary and let the cream cool in the fridge. Before serving, decorate each plate with a string of coconut milk and chives sprinkled on top.
- ROLLED PEANUT
Here you have meat rolls made with turkey, cooked ham and cheese, accompanied by a sauce of an onion and tomato sauce, which have 160 calories less than a traditional meat roll and, therefore, not a single remorse. This is the best healthy dinner idea
HOW TO MAKE THE STEP BY STEP
- Prepare the filling. First, peel and chop one of the garlic and parsley. Then, flatten the steaks with the help of a kitchen roll, sprinkle them and spread over them the cooked ham, the sliced cheese, and the garlic and the parsley.
- Roll and fry. Then, roll up the fillets and add them with the help of kitchen wire. Then, brown them in a non-stick pan with two tablespoons of oil, and reserve them.
- Make the sauce. In the same pan in which you have fried the rolls, sauté the chopped onion for about 10 minutes or so. Add the other chopped garlic and the wine. Then, add the tomato and the rolls and salt pepper. And finally, cover and let cook for 30 minutes, and serve a couple of rolls per person.
- SUPER LIGHT CHICKPEA HUMMUS
First, as a light dinner or for a succulent snack … This simple dish solves several problems at a stroke. Discover it!
HOW TO MAKE THE STEP BY STEP
- SHAKE: Open the jar of chickpeas and rinse them well under the tap to remove the salt of the preservative liquid. Then, put them in a blender glass or similar. Add a clove of peeled garlic and the juice of half a lemon to enhance the flavor. Beat until smooth and thick. It’s time to give hummus that flavor so characteristic with tahini and ground cumin. Keep beating until the ingredients are well integrated.
- SERVE AND ENJOY: Pour the chickpea purée into a dish and decorate with an oil thread (optional) and the olives. You can color it with a little bit of sweet or spicy paprika. Remember that the spicy has a slight thermogenic effect that helps you reduce your body fat
- TIMBALE OF EGGPLANT AND HUMMUS
One way to incorporate the beneficial legumes into the diet is in the form of hummus; as in this timbale of eggplant and hummus of chickpeas, which has a delicious look and taste. Chickpeas, like other legumes, as well as proteins, provide slow-absorbing carbohydrates, which provide energy for hours and prevent blood glucose spikes.
HOW TO PERFORM IT STEP BY STEP
- Bake the eggplants. First, clean the aubergines and cut them into slices about ½ centimeters. Then, spread a baking tray with oil and place the eggplant slices in it, sprinkle them, and roast at 180 ° C for about 15-20 minutes or so.
- Make the hummus. To do this, wash the chickpeas and crush them with the peeled garlic, the lemon juice, the tahini, and the cumin. Then, salt and mix until there is dough with a fine texture. And if necessary, add a little water. Do not miss our recipe for light hummus.
- Prepare the accompaniment. On the one hand, blanch the parsley, refresh it and crush it with the oil. And on the other hand, brown the tomatoes and reserve.
- Assemble the plate. Sandwich eggplant slices with layers of hummus to form a milfoil type timbale. And accompany with the golden tomatoes, a touch of parsley oil on top and on the plate, and a few leaves of whole parsley.
The perfect dinner depends a lot on what you have eaten throughout the day and your physical activity. But of what there is no doubt is that it should be light (but not scarce), complete (but without falling into excesses) to cover the hours of sleep, and digestive, to facilitate rest.
- Yes to the light but satisfying dishes. Cooked vegetables and vegetable creams nourish and leave you satiated.
- Do not abuse proteins and fats. If you eat a lot of protein (meat, eggs, fish) or fat (sausages, cured cheeses …), you will make digestion difficult and you will sleep worse.
- Moderates spicy. They cause your body temperature to increase and, consequently, make it more difficult for you to sleep.
- Do not drink too much. Trying to meet at the end of the day with the recommendation to drink two liters of water a day will cause you to spend the night having the urge to urinate.